Clinical Research Courses
A Clinical Research is a systematic study for new drugs in human subjects to generate data for discovering or verifying the Clinical, Pharmacological or adverse Effects with the objective of determining safety and efficacy of the new drug.
RIS course will explain the basic principles for design of clinical trials and how they should be reported. Participants will be introduced to terminology used in clinical trials and the several common designs used for clinical trials. We will also explain some of the mechanics of clinical trials, like randomization and blinding of treatment. In the second half of the course, we will explain how clinical trials are analysed and interpreted. Finally, we will review the essential ethical consideration involved in conducting experiments on people.
Clinical Research is an attractive industry which foresees tremendous growth and job opportunities for trained medical, pharmaceutical and paramedical professionals, Life Science Graduates. With the inflow of multinational players in research, the industry is poised to grow exponentially and open up new vistas of employment for a large number of people.
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Research Operation & Management
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Data management
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Project Management
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Research Quality Management
- Advanced Certificate in Pharmaco-Vigilance
- Internal Auditor ISO 27001 ( Information Security ) for Clinical Research
- Internal Auditor ISO 9001 Quality Management System (Clinical Research )
- Internal Auditor ISO 13485 Medical devices
- Awareness Course ISO14155 Clinical Investigation on Medical Devices
Please go through page you will find answers for your questions like-
How do I become a clinical researcher?
How many years is a clinical research course?
Is clinical research a good career?
What degree is needed for clinical research?
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS Candidates with graduate/ post-graduate qualifications in: Medical and allied fields like dentistry, homeopathy, Ayurveda and veterinary science, and pharmacy.
- Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
- M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Graduate and Post-graduate in: Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, botany, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- Experience of working in the health/ pharmaceutical sector.
- Candidates currently engaged in clinical research and related operations such as: Members of institutional ethics committees, faculty members and scientists in medical colleges/ institutions and officials engaged in Clinical Research.