Today every business in the world needs recognition. The International Organization (ISO) offers’ such acknowledgment . It does not only improve the efficiency of the organization but also enhance customer satisfaction, identifies risks and opportunities, and advances your marketing and sales efforts
RIS is leading ISO Consultant in the field of ISO Certification of various industries for
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO27001 Information Security System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- ISO45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO13485 Medical device Quality Management System
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practices
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 90001 Quality Management System (QMS) is an internationally recognized standard, which can be applied/implemented to any products or service industries. This standard can be uniformly applied to organization for Standardization (ISO), with the intent to set international requirements for quality management system. The 2015version is a clause structure and has adopted the P-D-C-A cycle, risk-based thinking , and requirement to determine the context of the organization.
Benefits for ISO 90001
- Customer Satisfaction
- Improved Quality
- Increase Business Effectiveness
- Reduce Operational Cost
- Improve Risk Management
- Worldwide Recognition
- Improve Delivery
ISO 27001 Information Security management System
Certification is a global standard that talks about and implements an extensive Information Security Management System (ISMS). In the opinion of the ISO certification service providers, the certificate is a planned strategy to maintain the information security and upgrade confidentiality, integrity, and availability in a business organization. They believe that having an ISO 27001 Certification can bring two advantages for the organizations.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management System
The, ISO 45001, is a new international standard that provides a framework for an organization to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers. The intended outcome is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace. ISO 45001 is intended to help organizations, regardless of size or industry, in designing systems to proactively prevent injury and ill health. All of its requirements are designed to be integrated into an organization’s management and business processes.
BENIFITS OF ISO 45001:2018
It uses a simple plan-do-check-act (PDCA) model, which provides a framework for organizations to plan what they need to put in place in order to minimize the risk of injury or illness. The measures should address concerns that can lead to long-term health issues and absence from work, as well as those that give rise to injuries. ISO 45001 enables an organization to identify OH&S hazards, risks and opportunities to proactively manage to support worker wellness/well-being. The ISO 45001 standard calls for the organization’s management and leadership to:
· Integrate responsibility for health and safety issues as part of the organization’s overall plan
· Demonstrate engagement with employees (and where they exist employees’ representatives) to create an organizational cultural that encourages active participation of workers in the OH&S management system
ISO 50001 Energy Management System
ISO 50001 Certification is a set of standards for implementing Energy management systems (EnMS) in an organization. It is an international standard that was last published in 2018 and enables organizations across the globe to apply international best practices for energy management.
ISO 50001 certification can be greatly helpful to increase profitability to reduce energy consumption.
- Implementation of ISO 50001 standard leads to a reduction in usage of energy and an increase in productivity.
- ISO 50001 is a good ROI as with effective implementation, any organization can improve their energy and cost savings.
- Its global acceptance makes ISO 50001 truly universal, thereby, opening up huge opportunities for any business.
- Our climate is in crisis now, with the implementation of ISO 50001 standards; organization can meet global climate commitments.
- ISO 50001 enables innovation in the organization for achieving energy efficiency. By embedding the energy management practices in the usual business processes,
ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT
ISO 22000:2018 – is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) that can help to improve overall food safety performance and provide the ability to consistently provide safe foods and products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, the ability to demonstrate conformity to specified FSMS requirements, and addressing Food Safety risks. This Food Safety Management System Standard is implemented by the organization for ISO 22000 Certification. ISO 22000 is a truly international standard suitable for any business in the entire food chain, including inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients.
ISO 22000:2018 is also for companies seeking to integrate their quality management system, for example QMS and their food safety management system.
The standard combines generally recognized key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain, including:
- Interactive communication
- System management
- Control of food safety hazards through pre-requisite programs and HACCP plans
- Continual improvement and updating of the food safety management system
BENIFITS OF ISO 22000:2018
- Introduce internationally recognized processes to your business.
- Give suppliers and stakeholders’ confidence in your hazard controls.
- Put these hazard controls in place across your supply chain.
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities.
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective.
ISO 14001:2015 Enviornmental Management system
The objective of this Standard is that when organization adopt for implementation to provide a framework for environmental protection and responding to changing environmental Conditions , defending the environment by preventing or mitigating negative environmental effects , reducing the potential negative impact of environmental conditions on the organization , aiding the organization in meeting its compliance obligations , improve environmental performance , controlling or influencing how the organization’s products and services are designed, manufactured, distributed, consumed, and disposed of through the use of a life cycle perspective that can prevent environmental impacts from being unintentionally shifted elsewhere within the life cycle , gaining financial and operational advantages from implementing environmentally sound alternatives that strengthen the organization’s market position
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification
The current business plans and practices have considerable challenges to the organization to improve environmental performance. The various factors benefit of ISO 14001 certification include the following:
- Reduction Of Environmental Pollution
- Compliance With Legal And Regulatory Requirements
- Improvement Of The Environmental Performance
- The Advance Of Business Potential Among Clients
- Reduction Of Energy Loss, Natural Resources, And Raw Materials
- Awareness About Emergencies
- They Are Protecting The Organization From Adverse Environmental Aspects Produced By The Organization From Significant Environmental Factors.