MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSES
RIS designed Advanced Certificate course for current managers, Students and other individuals who are interested in developing their leadership skills. To supplement existing education and work experience, the program addresses management concepts such as Project Management, Lean Six Sigma approach, TPM, TQM, Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Risk Management, entrepreneurship and human resource management. The curriculum is relevant across a wide variety of employment sectors and industry specific requirements.
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
- Advanced Certificate in TPM ( Total Productive Maintenance )
- Advanced Certificate in Lean Manufacturing
- Advanced Certificate in Quality Risk Management
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Advanced Certificate in Strategic Management
- Advanced Certificate in Total Quality Management
- Certified Quality Manager (CQM)
- Certified Quality Risk manager(CQRM)
- Certified HR Associate (CHRA)
- Certified Kaizen Implementer (CKI)
- Advanced Certificate in Food safety Management system
- Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management system
- Internal Auditor ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Internal Auditor ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Internal Auditor ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Internal Auditor ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Internal Auditor ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
Please go through page you will find answers for your questions like-
- What are the Certificate courses for management?
- What are the best certification courses?
- Which management course is best?
- What is a management certificate?
The course will be taught via online classes, discussions, group assignments, case studies, Project work by prominent industry professionals.
- Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
- M.B.A, B.B.A, B.C.A
- M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Graduate and Post-graduate in: Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, botany, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- Experience of working in the health/ pharmaceutical sector.