Our Climate is in crisis, now we have to protect
One of the biggest concerns for all types of modern is how to reduce expenditure on business –critical elements such as energy consumption.
Energy audit from The RIS Group can be help your business reduce its energy expenditure by at least 10% and develop a highly effective energy saving strategy.
Our energy audit is often tailored to our client’s specific needs, every energy audit carried out by our certified energy Auditors review the impact of current energy usage at the granular level through visual analysis and measurement of all areas of energy consumption.
How our energy audit works
Our energy auditors consider a wide range of elements when performing your commercial energy audit, including
- Detailed Energy Audit
- Walk Through Energy Audit
- Thermography Audit
- Power Quality Ananlysis
- ISO 50001 compliant energy audit
- Air-conditioning pre-inspection
- Energy tariff review
- Renewable technology feasibility assessment
- HVAC Energy efficiency optimization study
- Energy Measurement and Vertification
Why choose us
We help our client to realize their ambitions. Using our deep sector and technical business operations experience, we transform our clients’ Business and prepare for YoY growth . We aim to find the normal relationship of energy consumption to relevant driving factors (HVAC equipment production through puts, weathers , occupancy available daylight etc. and the goal is to help business through)
- Identify and explain excessive energy use by professional team .
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly higher or lower
- Visualize energy consumption trends.
- Execution of measures for energy conservation and realization of savings .
- Determine future energy use and costs when planning charges
- Fixing of energy saving potential targets for individual cost centres.
- Highlighting wastages’ in major area
- Diagnose specific area of wasted energy
- Monitor changes to relevant driving factors affecting energy efficiency
- Develop performance targets for energy management programs ‘Manage energy consumption rather than accept it as a fixed cost
- Energy Efficiency Advisory
- Annual Contract for Energy Management
Other sustainability Services
- Corporate GHG Reporting
- Carbon foot printing
- Carbon and GHG Emissions Verification
- GRI Consulting and Reporting
- Systematic Survey of greenhouse gas (GHG)emissions
- Carbon reduction programs
- ESG system Implementation
In business sustainability refers to doing business without negatively impacting the environment, community or society as a whole.
Sustainability in business generally addresses two main categories:
- Then effect business has on the environment
- The effect business has on society
The goal of a sustainable business strategy is to make a positive impact on at least one of those areas. When companies fail to assume responsibility, the opposite can happen, leading to issues like environmental degradation and social injustice
Sustainable business consider while a wide array of environment, economic and social factors when making business decisions. These organizations monitor the impact of their operations to ensure that their short-term profits don’t turn into long term liabilities.
RIS will thoroughly understand client’s sustainability requirements and giving sustainability services with 100% satisfaction. Our team of expert consultant conducts a detailed gap assessment to design a long term strategy to achieve sustainability goal of an organization.
OUR SERVICES FOR SUSTAINABILITY
Sustainability reporting, GRI
Sustainability reporting is becoming more prevalent, driven by a growing recognition that sustainability related issues can materially affect a company’s performance : demands from various stakeholders groups for increased levels of transparency and disclosure ; and the need for companies to appropriately respond to issues of sustainable development.
Sustainability reports based on the GRI Reporting framework disclose outcomes and results that occurred within the reporting period in the context of the organization’s commitments , strategy and management approach.
ESG Management System
Environmental criteria may include a company’s energy use, waste, pollution , natural resource conservation and the treatment of animals. Social criterias look at the company’s business relationships. Does it work with supplies that hold the same values as it claims to hold? Does the company donate a percentage of its profits volunteer work there? Do the company’s working conditions show high regard for its employees’ health and safety?
Are other stakeholders’ interact taken into account?
About governance, investors may want to know that a company uses accurate and transparent accounting methods and that stakeholders are allowed to vote on important issues.
RIS pioneer to implement ESG Management for organization . ESG Projects is aligned with ISO 14001,SA 300 AND ISO 45001 System .
Water Audit Services
A water audit is a study of the water use of an entity. Water Audit is a systematic process of objectives obtaining a water balance by measuring the flow of water from the site of water withdrawal or treatment through the water distribution system and into area where it is used and finally discharged. The water audits follow a approach in order to provide both short- term and long- term sustainable water management solutions.
Water Audit Services areas follow
- Water Survey
- DWA(Detailed Water Audit )
- Water Balancing
- Water Quality Analysis
- Cost Saving Project Identification
- Handholding for Project Implementation
Benefits of Water Audit
Water audit improves the knowledge and documentation of the distribution system and risk areas and a better understanding of what is happening to the water after it leaves the source point. Leak detection program help in minimizing leakages and tackling small problem becomes before they become major ones.
Some of Water Audit Benefits are-
- Reduced water losses leads to reduce environmental impact
- Improved financial Performance
- Improved reliability of supply chain system
- Enhanced Knowledge of the distribution system
- Efficient use of existing supplies.
- Better safeguard legal liability and
- Reduced disruption thereby improving level of services to customers.